Defense / SeaPort-e and Military Connectors
Defense & Military Connectors
The SEACON Group is proud to support its Defense customers and has a long history of Military Connectors and system solutions that serve the unique needs of our Fleet and supporting customers. With equipment that performs in littoral, as well as very deep water applications, SEACON continues to provide highly reliable, robust connectivity solutions and military connectors for a range of government platforms including submarines, surface ships, helicopters, ground vehicles, AUV’s, ROV’s and UUV’s.
Our equipment can be utilized wherever there is a tough connectivity environment and our Defense customers are assured that SEACON has the highly sought after, harsh environment MIL-system experience to deliver a reliable, high performance solution that is crucial to enable defense equipment to perform at it’s absolute best.
As we move into the challenges of the new century with increasingly sophisticated technologies and an increased emphasis on affordability, SEACON stands ready with the core knowledge and experience to provide the right system connectivity solution to meet the requirements of our Defense customers.
- Submarines MIL Specification
- Surface Ships
- Mine Counter Measures
- Ground Vehicles
- Littoral Water Systems
- Harbor Surveillance
Engineering, Technical and Programmatic Services
Contract Number: N00178-10-D-5927
Contract Period of Performance: 15th July, 2010 through to 4th April, 2019 (including award term options)
- About SeaPort-e
- Points of Contact
- Task Order Awards
- SEACON Team Members
- Past 3 Years Service Experience
- Quality Assurance Program
Points of Contact
Phone: +1 (619) 562-7070
Task Order Awards
No available tasks at this time.
SEACON Team Members
No available team members at this time.
Past 3 Years Service Experience
Over the past 3 years SEACON Brantner & Associates, Inc have performed several key functions such as Engineering Support, Modeling/Prototyping, System Design Documents/Technical Data, Quality Assurance Support, Supply and Provisioning, Configuration Management Support, Measurement/Testing Facility support as well as Program Management support.
SEACON Brantner & Associates, Inc have been awarded this contract for the following regional zones:
• Zone 1 (Northeast)
• Zone 2 (National Capital)
• Zone 3 (Mid Atlantic)
• Zone 4 (Gulf Coast)
• Zone 6 (Southwest)
• Zone 7 (Northwest)
Quality Assurance Program
MANAGEMENT QUALITY STATEMENT
- Management has a vested responsibility in the pool of company manpower resources that influence Quality. These departments include Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Control and Packaging & Shipping. These individual entities working together constitute the common objective elements of Management’s commitment to Quality.
- A commitment to Guidance and Leadership at the top levels of Management is key for the company to achieve the predetermined goals of Quality.
- Management commitment to Quality at SEACON Brantner & Associates, Inc is directed at the markets served by our product.
- Management is committed to supporting the Quality effort in zeroing out unacceptable product and reducing costs.
- Management is committed to the purpose of manufacturing the highest quality product while maintaining cost and control at all organizational levels.
- Management views participation of each and every employee in the quality effort as vital to the success of the company.
- Management sees the commitment to Quality as entailing a continuing process of reviewing existing policies and procedures to determine whether Quality and Management documents need updating to adapt to current trends, taking into consideration related internal activities as well as the changing expectations of the marketplace.
- Management is committed to maintaining a continuing rapport with all of SEACON Brantner & Associates, Inc customers and provides personal attention to their Quality needs by providing product Design and Serviceability advice.