Oil & Gas – Harsh Environment Connectors
Harsh Environment Connectors
TE Connectivity (TE) has a long history of providing high quality solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. The commitment that TE has made to this industry has resulted in TE’s SEACON connectors, terminations and assemblies being used on almost all types of Seismic, BOP MUX Drilling Control, Production Control, Tree and Down Hole Systems.
Whether it is greater depth capabilities to enable deepwater drilling or control system installation, more robust and reliable harsh environment connector solutions to survive drilling operations, or work class ROV installations, TE has been able to provide new SEACON connection solutions to meet these challenges.
- Seabed Seismic Systems
- Towed Seismic Systems
- Life of Field Seismic Systems
- Drilling Control Systems
- Production Control Systems
- Down Hole Optical Systems
- Subsea Processing
- Subsea Boosting
- Work-over & Intervention Systems
Click here to learn more about TE’s oil and gas solutions.
- MSSQ RUFF-NEK
- SBP SERIES FIELD INSTALLABLE & TESTABLE ASSEMBLY (FITA)
- FIELD INSTALLABLE & TESTABLE ASSEMBLY (FITA)
- SUBSEA UMBILICAL TERMINATION ASSEMBLY (SUTA)
- RIGHT ANGLE FLANGED CONNECTOR RECEPTACLE (FCR)
- MSSQ FLANGED CONNECTOR RECEPTACLE (FCR)
- BREAKAWAY UNIT
- ARMOR TERMINATION ASSEMBLY (ATA)