Downhole, SEACON Downhole Tools and Technology
SEACON has a long history of providing innovative Downhole solutions for the Oil and Gas industries. These include our solutions for difficult environmental / working conditions which are encountered in HP / HT operations.
The SEACON Downhole HP / HT range
We have sold over 70 units globally and the connectors are available in electrical, optical and hybrid versions. The HP / HT connectors have two or four contact configurations available and each model is hermetically sealed so that Downhole liquids cannot migrate into the connector during the course of operation.
The operating parameters of the SEACON downhole HP/ HT are;
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,000psi
- Maximum operating temperature: +125C
- Primary metal-to-metal sealing
- Inconel 625 body material
- All less than 1″ in diameter
- ¼” OD, 10,000psi WP 316LSS tube
- Field installable termination
- Linear splice box to facilitate field installation
- Maximum optical attenuation: 0.3dB
- Maximum optical back-reflection: -50dB
- Maximum voltage: 600 VAC
- Maximum current: 2.5 amps
Request information now for the SEACON Downhole HP / HT range of connectors.