- SAPL-DS-0061 CM2000 Rev 18 low res
- SAPL-DS-0080 CM2001 Rev 11 low res
- SAPL-DS-0062 CM2000 3.3kVAC Rev 1 low res
The CM2000 underwater mateable electrical connector is modular in design and particularly well suited for adaptation to special designs, however it is also available in industry standard configurations. The unique design features combine superior electrical isolation and ensure the highest connector reliability.
Available with 2mm, 3mm, 6mm or 8mm diameter electrical contacts, this connector has a current rating of up to 100 amps and a depth rating of 3,500m (11,500 ft). With a design life of 25 years and a minimum of 100 mate and de-mate cycles, the CM2000 is suitable for a variety of underwater applications including subsea control, seabed seismic and sonar systems, umbilicals, deepwater drilling systems, submarines and classified military programs.
- Simple & unique design features combining superior electrical isolation ensuring high connector reliability
- Stab, diver and ROV configurations
- Standard 4, 7 & 12 contacts
- Other configurations up to 19 contacts
- Up to 10,000 psi
- Up to 3.3kVAC
- Up to 100 amps
- Titanium, 17-4 PH, Nitronic 50, Inconel®. Others available on request.
- Typical uses; Production control, drilling control, ROV, AUV systems, communications & power
CM2000 Electrical Underwater Mateable Connector Part Number System