SEACON's ALL-WET connector series was developed to provide inexpensive yet reliable rubber molded connectors that allow the user to make and break connections both on the surface and underwater.
Manufactured using only high quality materials, the ALL-WET bulkhead connector's metal shell is produced using CA630 per QQ-C-465 as standard, although other materials are available upon request. Contacts are gold plated to ASTM B488 providing superior corrosion resistance.
The ALL-WET range is available in four different style types; round (AW), split (AW), flat (FAW) and miniature hermaphroditic (MAW).
- Round, split and flat configurations
- Up to 42 contacts
- Flat ALL-WET water blocked version available
- Up to 20,000 psi (approx. 45,000ft/13,700m) for round configurations
- Up to 10,000 psig (approx. 22,500ft/7,000m)
- Up to 600 VDC (with standard cable)
- Up to 50 amps
- Copper Alloy, Neoprene Rubber, Polyacetal
- SO cable as standard
- Typical uses; Diver communications, UWTV, lights, ROV's