The Micro WET-CON connector series was developed to provide all the features of SEACON’s ALL-WET connector series, but in a miniature, industry standard configuration. The small size offers the same flexibility and reliability as our rubber molded connectors, in a light-weight and user friendly model.
The Micro WET-CON series allows for smaller through ports in a pressure vessel and a greater density of conductors in a compact area. The smaller cables decrease the overall weight and drag of an ROV or other vessel. This connector range is wet-mateable and therefore enables connections to be made underwater, on-deck or in any weather condition.
- New pin design removing any potential wear to the sealing interface
- Wet mateable
- Low cost
- 2 to 16 contacts
- Up to 10,000 psig (approx. 22,500ft/7,000m) mated
- 2, 3 & 4 pin 600 VDC
- 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 & 16 pin 300 VDC
- Up to 19 amps max current
- Metal shell version available
- MCAT Attachable and Ethernet available
- Typical uses; Diver communications, UWTV, lights & ROV's