SEACON (europe) Ltd has re-developed it’s well known U-MATE range of underwater electrical wet-mate connectors, making it easier to manufacture and incorporating existing proven technology.
The SEA-MATE series has many features including fully interchangeable inserts which offers greater flexibility to the customer with full PBOF capability and increased contact configurations. In addition, this connector range has many of the original features as those of the U-MATE series including, positive keying and proven underwater mating technology and a robust design for harsh subsea environments.
This connector range is manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel as standard, however other materials are available upon request.
- Second generation U-MATE
- 4 Shell sizes (G, K, L, M)
- Up to 37 contacts
- Oil filled option available
- ROV mateable version available
- Up to 7,500 psig mated & open face (approx. 16,900ft/5,200m)
- Up to 600 VDC
- Up to 10 amps/50 amps (for new high power version)
- Stainless Steel, Glass Reinforced Epoxy, Hypalon Rubber, Copper Alloy
- Typical uses; Diver communications, UWTV, lights, ROV's & ship to shore communications
Table of Contents
- SM - Introduction - Availability - Applications - Testing
- SM - Part Number System - General Information
- SM - Interface Details
- SM - Contact Configurations