SEACON's WET-CON connector series was developed to provide inexpensive yet reliable rubber molded connectors that allow the user to make and break connections both on the surface and underwater.
Manufactured using only high quality materials, the WET-CON bulkhead connector's metal shell is produced using DGS 1043 (UK spec) or CA630 per QQ-C-465 as standard, although other materials are available upon request including PEEK (Polyetheretherketone). Contacts are gold plated to MIL-G-45204 providing superior corrosion resistance.
This series is available in both round and low profile industry standard configurations.
- Wet mateable
- Low cost
- 1 to 16 contacts
- New pin design removing any potential wear to the sealing interface
- Up to 20,000 psig (approx. 45,000ft/13,700m)
- 600 VDC with standard cable
- 19 amps max current (cable dependant)
- IP68 and IPX8 rated
- Water blocked, metal shell & low profile versions available
- Numbering pattern & color codes different to ALL-WET
- Typical uses; Diver communications, UWTV, lights & ROV's