Plastic Limit Switches
SEACON has developed various forms of Switches. This Limit Switch is ideally suited for diver applications. Rated to 500 feet (152 meters), this durable switch fits nicely into a gloved hand. Originally designed as a push to talk button, this switch has a wide variety of uses.
The switch is made of durable Black Acetal (ASTM D418, POM111 or 211). It is available in either light (1 amp) or standard duty (up to 7 amps).
- Black Acetal (Polyacetal) Construction
- Single Pole Double Throw
- Available in light and standard duty
- Load capacities;
- Light duty (LD - 1 amp)
- Standard duty (SD - 7 amps)
- SEACON Advanced Products, LLC operate a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2008.
- Black Acetal (Delrin®) ASTM D4181, POM111 OR 211
- Part number AU-PLS-(LD or SD)-C
Design Ratings & Testing
- Pressure rating: 500 feet (152 meters)
- Power load:
- Light duty = 1 amps (115 VAC/28 VDC)
- Standard duty = 7 amps (115 VAC/28 VDC)
- Full Stroke of Plunger: 0.30 inches