SEACON (europe) Ltd’s 66 SERIES range of underwater electrical dry-mate connectors were introduced to complement the existing 55 SERIES. The 66 SERIES of reverse gender connectors enable power to be applied to the bulkhead connector yet still be safe to use. Manufactured utilizing tried and tested methods and materials this new range also incorporates shorter locking sleeves to ensure easier mating capability.
Other key features include:
- Industry Standard Compatibility
- Proven Sealing Technology
- Heavy Duty Stub Acme Threads
- Pressure Rated Blanking Caps available
The 66 SERIES is currently available in two shell sizes; 16 and 20 with two configurations (8#16/13#16), however more configurations will be added to the range if required.
- 2 shell sizes
- 2 configurations (8#16, 13#16)
- Up to 10,000 psig (approx. 22,500ft/7,000m) mated/unmated
- 600 VDC
- Up to 7 amps (contacts 13 amps) cable dependant
- Typical uses are ROV's, underwater cameras, diver comms, lights and pan & tilts