The CS-MS connector range was designed for ROV applications. It has high density contact patterns and uses aluminum shells as standard in an effort to keep both size and weight to a minimum. The standard connector is also designed to be used with field configurable oil filled hoses for mission flexibility and quick field service. Open face rated as standard.
The CS-MS series is the result of a collaboration between SEACON and C.R. Encapsulation in providing a connector that is specifically developed to meet the needs of ROV manufacturers and their equipment suppliers.
- 2 shell sizes (J & K)
- Up to 10 contacts
- Up to 7, 000 psig (approx. 16, 000ft/4,780m) mated or open face
- Insulation resistance >1 Gohms @ 500 VDC
- Dielectric with standing voltage <0.5 mA @ 1,000 VAC
- Up to 13 amps
- Optic, oil filled & ethernet versions available
- Aluminium, Glass Reinforced Epoxy
- Stainless Steel, Copper Alloy also available
- Typical uses; ROV's, cameras, lights and where size and weight is restricted