Originally developed for a major offshore development project, the GLOBE-CON series is a small diameter, dry-mate connector. The Bulkhead Connector Receptacle (BCR) has a GRE (Glass Reinforced Epoxy) insert with a metal shell and utilizes gold plated contacts and Viton o-rings. The Cable Connector Plug (CCP) is also manufactured from GRE and is molded in Neoprene to standard or custom cable lengths upon request, although other component materials are available for high temperature and high pressure applications. This innovative connector design also incorporates a spring ring device to improve reliability in high vibration environments.
New wet-mate version available.
- 2 shell sizes (G, K) & currently 3 different contact configurations up to 12#28 contacts
- Up to 12 contacts
- Up to 10,000 psig mated (approx. 22,500ft/7,000m)
- 300 VDC
- Up to 2.5 amps
- Wet-mate version available
- Materials suitable for caustic environments
- Stainless Steel, Glass Reinforced Epoxy, Neoprene Rubber, Copper Alloy
- Rubber jacketed cable as standard
- Suitable for use in high vibration applications
- Typical uses; Lights, cameras and ROV's or where size is an issue