SEACON’s New Encapsulating & Molding Facility Now Open
SEACON is always looking for ways to better serve our customers in the Gulf coast region. That is why we have opened our new Encapsulating & Molding facility in the West Houston area.
The main benefits of this new workshop are:
· Meeting increasing demand in the local area
· Providing more local customer service support
· Ability to react more quickly to customer needs
· Assistance with unforeseen and planned needs
· Increase in locally held stock
· Increased capability for short order custom assemblies
· Meeting the growing needs and expectations of our customers
With our production facilities geared to the delivery of a mass production of subsea connectors, this can make it difficult to provide customers with short order custom assemblies. The new workshop will specialize in these short order needs of SEACON’s clients, both current and future.
This new facility will also allow us to carry more stock of our most popular connectors to mainly benefit our existing customers who do not necessarily need a molded assembly. Some of the product lines will include the Rubber Molded, WET-CON, ALL-WET and 55/66 SERIES assemblies. Stocks of these are already held, but this new facility will see these stock levels increase.
Please contact us at –
1718 Fry Road, Suite 250,
Houston, TX 77084, USA.
Tel: +1 (281) 394-0216