SEACON’s Dry Mateable Metal Shell Series…
The well established MSS (Metal Shell Series) of connectors have been in production since the 1960’s and are designed to withstand full ocean depth pressure and harsh environments, including offshore, exploration and military applications.
- Dry Mateable
- 8 shell sizes
- 1 to 156 contacts including coax
- Glass sealed inserts available
- Optics & hybrid available
- API (American Petroleum Institute) versions available
- Positive keying
- PBOF available
- Up to 20,000 psig (approx. 45,000 ft/13,700m)
- 600 VDC standard (higher ratings available)
- Up to 300 amps (dependent on cable)
- Typical uses are drilling systems, umbilical links for ROV’s & various submarine connectors
For more information on the Metal Shell Series connector range please click here.