TE Connectivity (TE)’s SEACON Pressure Balanced Oil Filled Cabling Solutions
Subsea jumper assemblies and distribution harnesses are provided by TE Connectivity (TE)’s SEACON for use with subsea connectors. Many subsea electrical and optical cable and connection systems utilize Pressure Balanced Oil Filled (PBOF) cabling solutions. These hoses and junction boxes utilize an elastomeric tube as a conduit for electric wires and fiber optic lines. The elastomeric conduit is filled with a compensating fluid, allowing the sea pressure to equalize the pressure differential within the interior oil volume.
- Temperature and pressure compensated
- Tested to 450 bar
- Ozone protection
- Designed for ROV handling
- Good ROV maneuverability during connector mating
- Deployment techniques similar to jacketed cable
- Each assembly tension tested at 3750 N
- Optics & hybrid available
- Oil filled available
- Two layer design with tension and pressure armor in between
Download the datasheet here for further information.