TE Connectivity (TE) to Showcase SEACON 55 Range of Durable, Dry-Mate Connectors at Ocean Business 2019
TE Connectivity (TE) has developed one of the widest range of underwater electrical and fiber optic connectors available anywhere in the world.
Come join us at Ocean Business 2019 to see our full range of underwater connectivity solutions for many applications within the oceanographic market.
April 9th – 11th, 2019
NOC (National Oceanography Centre)
Products Displayed at the Show
- A range of electrical, optical and hybrid connector assemblies, submersible switches and cable system solutions. Also on display will be DEUTSCH connectors, Rochester engineered cables and TE sensors.
- SEACON products including 55 Series, OPTI-CON, and Micro WET-CON.
- DEUTSCH Marine Oil and Gas Connectors
- Rochester Wire and Cable Solutions
- TE Marine, Oil and Gas Sensors
- Please also visit TE Connectivity Aerospace, Defense & Marine website
- Solutions for Marine, Oil and Gas Brochure
- SEACON Product Brochure
- Rochester Engineered Cable Solutions for Harsh Environments
- DEUTSCH Power Connectors
- Rugged Fiber Optics
- TE Sensors