TE Connectivity to Show Wide Range of Interconnect Products for Hydrographic Industry at U.S. Hydro 2019
TE Connectivity (TE) has developed one of the widest range of underwater electrical and fiber optic connectors available anywhere in the world.
Come join us at U.S. Hydro 2019 to see our full range of underwater connectivity solutions for many applications within the hydrographic market.
March 18th – 21st, 2019
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
Biloxi, MS, USA
Products Displayed at the Show
- A range of electrical, optical and hybrid connector assemblies, submersible switches and cable system solutions. Also on display will be DEUTSCH connectors, Rochester engineered cables and TE sensors.
- SEACON electrical wet-mate products including WET-CON, Micro WET-CON, 55 Series, and MINI-CON.
- DEUTSCH Marine Oil and Gas Connectors
- Rochester Wire and Cable Solutions
- TE Marine, Oil and Gas Sensors
- Please also visit TE Connectivity Aerospace, Defense & Marine website
- Solutions for Marine, Oil and Gas Brochure
- SEACON Product Brochure
- Rochester Engineered Cable Solutions for Harsh Environments
- DEUTSCH Power Connectors
- Rugged Fiber Optics
- TE Sensors