The GLOBE-CON Underwater Electrical Dry-Mate Connector…
The GLOBE-CON series is currently available in 2 shell sizes with up to 12 contacts, however more configurations are due to be added to the range at a later date. Sturdy and robust, this connector range has the ability to withstand temperatures of upto 140 degrees Fahrenheit (although higher temperature versions are available by special order) with a mated pressure rating of 10,000 psi (22,500ft/7,000m).
This connector range is suitable for many applications including ROV’s, Underwater Cameras, Telecommunications/Broadcasting Systems, Sensors, Digital Data Transmission and Acquisition.
- Dry mateable
- 2 shell sizes and currently 3 different contact configurations up to 12#28 contacts
- 10,000 psig (approx. 22,500ft/7,000m) mated
- Open face by special order
- 300 VDC
- Up to 2.5 amps current max
- Materials suitable for caustic environments
- Suitable for use in high vibration applications
- Wet-mate and ethernet versions available
- Typical uses are lights, cameras and ROV’s or wherever size is a problem
For more information on the GLOBE-CON connector please click here