Read About SEACON’s WET-CON Underwater Electrical Wet-Mate Connectors…
Manufactured using only high quality materials, the WET-CON bulkhead connector’s metal shell is produced using DGS 1043 (UK spec) or CA630 per QQ-C-465 as standard, although other materials are available upon request including PEEK (Polyetheretherketone). Contacts are gold plated to MIL-G-45204 providing superior corrosion resistance.
- Wet mateable
- Low cost
- 1 to 16 contacts
- New pin design removing any potential wear to the sealing interface
- Up to 20,000 psig (approx. 45,000ft/13,700m) mated
- 600 VDC (with standard cable)
- 19 amps max current (cable dependant)
- IP68 and IPX8 rated
- Water blocked, metal shell & low profile versions available
- Numbering pattern & color codes different to ALL-WET
- Typical uses are diver comms, UWTV, lights & ROV’s
For more information on the WET-CON please click here.